Are you looking to hire a commercial broker to assist with evaluating a renewal at your existing building or a relocation? Here are some key points to consider when deciding.
Existing Lease Review
- What are your current obligations and rights?
Identifying Real Estate Options
- What options exist within the marketplace?
Request for Proposal
- What specific criteria do you need within your future space?
- What will it actually cost you after you factor in rent increase and escalations for Taxes on Operating Expense increases?
Preliminary Fit-Up Budget and Test Fits
- What will is cost do fit up your space, will you need to come out of pocket to cover the shortfall?
- How can you leverage the market and your tenancy to your advantage?
Letter of Understandin
- Assembling all the business terms to prevent any surprises.
- Assist you and your counsel to ensure the lease reflects what has been agreed too.
- This will act as a road map for you to understand key dates during your occupancy.