The burger never seems to get old. Particularly for college students.
Did you know the following facts about Five Guys:
• There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
• They use only fresh ground beef.
• There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
• The use only Peanut oil.
• Their menu is trans-fat free.
• 1986: The first Five Guys location opens in Arlington, VA.
• 1986 – 2001: Five Guys opens five locations around the DC metro-area and perfected their business of making burgers… and starts to build a cult-like following.
• 2002: Five Guys decides DC metro-area residents shouldn’t be the only ones to experience their burgers and start to franchise in Virginia and Maryland.
• 2003: Five Guys sells out of franchise territory within 18 months and starts to open the rest of the country for franchise rights.
• 2003 – Present: Five Guys expands to over 1,000 locations in 47 states and 6 Canadian provinces.”