Featured on the National Register of Historic Places, designed by William G. Preston, this corner building was built in 1893. Appleton Partners, Egon Zehnder International and Kinloch Holdings, among others, are current office tenants. Amenities include concierge service, new high-speed elevators, marble and glass lobby, 3-story atrium, tenant controlled A/C, high ceilings and separate electric metering.
Year Built: 1893
Year Renovated: 1981
Total Building SF: 68,929
# Elevators: 2
Public Transit (closest): State St T Station
Distance to Public Transit: 0.2 miles
Smallest Available Space: 2,104 SQ FT